Friday, August 27, 2010

Wicked!


After finishing making 27 Christmas cards yesterday, I was ready for a change today.     I pulled out my new Wicked Fun designer paper and hit SplitcoastStampers for a sketch.    I even went out all and did a little distressing on this one; shocking I know!    I can't wait to use some of the other papers in this pack; they are all so fun and well, WICKED!    :)  

Stamps:  Wicked Cool
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Black, and Wicked Fun DSP
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories:  Rich Razzleberry brads
Tools:  Cutter Kit, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer

Here'a picture of all the great designer paper that is included in the Wicked Fun paper pack.   The Rich Razzleberry with the bats and the Cajun Craze with the circles are both flocked, which will give even more dimension to your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)