Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Double Challenge!

It has been a few days since I've made a card and boy did I miss stamping! Today I combined a couple of challenges: the first was the SCS clean-and-simple challenge to use chocolate, sand, and baby blue, while the second was the Friday Mashup challenge to make something baby-themed. 

You can find the challenges here and here.  

Stamps: A Slice of Life (retired), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake
Paper: Neutrals designer paper stack, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, retired Bashful Blue designer paper

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rita, thank you for joining us on the Friday Mashup with your cute baby boy card. Hope to see you again next week. Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is perfect! Love the colors for a modern take on a baby boy card! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita, love the colors and design...what a wonderful baby card!! Thanks so muchfor playing with us at the Friday Mashup!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors! I think my oldest son actually had an outfit exactly like that, colors and everything. I just love browns and blues! Great job on the Mashup challenge and thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rita! This is super cute! I love what you did with the colours and our challenge! You are wonderful to come on by the Mashup!!!! Thanks for playing along!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. For taking a few days off you got right back into your groove, this is a great baby cards! I love the colors and all the pattern papers. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)