Saturday, September 24, 2011

colourQ #103


I was feeling very Teneale-inspired today and LOVE how my card turned out.  I love to stalk visit her blog because it always inspires me to try new things and work on my stamping skills.   My card today uses the color's from this week's colourQ challenge.  Aren't they gorgeous together?    One of my favorite things to do is mix embossing folders and I did it again on this card.   I love the Stripes folder; you can really use it on any type of card you make!    I have to give myself a pat on the back after I stamped my image panel.   I STRUGGLE with two-step stamping, but I finally got it to turn out!   I first inked up the image with Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz and then used Calypso Coral for the second step.   Yay me!   :)

Stamps:  Simply Soft, French Foliage, Petite Pairs
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Framed Tulips embossing folder, Stripes embossing folder, sponges, Whisper White 3/8 taffeta ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love the textures and your stamping looks fab!! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Rita! Love how you framed your flowers with the tulip ef. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)