Monday, September 12, 2011

Girls Night Out Club Card #2


I wanted to do this fun Halloween with my second group this month, but I forgot to save one of my samples from my previous group.   I made this new version today and changed up a few things.   I don't really like making the same card more than once.  :)   I think that's why swaps make me grumpy.   I hope the ladies in my group will enjoy making this one.   It's such a fun card and not too scary.   

Stamps:  Wicked Cool
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Little Leaves sizzlit, Spider Web embossing folder, oval punch, circle punches, Owl builder punch

2 comments:

  1. Great card. That little ghosty is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Rita! This is ADORABLE!! Love that little spooky ghost peeking out from the pumpkin patch! The embossed background is the perfect touch. I must figure out a way to get to these group meeting of yours...they look like they are a LOT of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)