Wednesday, January 25, 2012

FMS19: Roar!!


The fabulous Jen Mitchell has a great sketch for everyone this week at Freshly Made Sketches.   I love scallop borders, so I was all ready to jump in and get to stamping!    I hope you'll find some time to join us as well!


I had so much fun making my card.   I used some new products and a new-to-me stamp set.   I have always loved Wild About You and was thrilled when my former demonstrator gave me of box of things with it in there.   I think it is one of my favorite sets ever!   I paired it with my favorite die, Tasteful Trim, and a brand new product that will be available on March 1st, the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate!   I was lucky and won it at the Regional on Saturday!   Exciting, huh?  I hope you can see the scoring on the Baja Breeze card stock.   The Color Coach picked out the colors for me.  I wanted to use Island Indigo since it has been a while.  I love that color and I think I was trying to hoard it a bit.  :)    

Be sure to stop by and check out all the fabulous cards by the design team!

Stamps:  Wild About You
Ink:  Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Tasteful Trim die, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, Brights brads

12 comments:

  1. I really love your card Rita. It is just so cute!!!
    The lion looks wonderful in Razzleberry.
    Gorgeous clean and simple card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours Rita! Exciting to win something new! Yippee! Very cute card indeed, love this set too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am roaring about your card! Great colors! And the scoring is such a wonderful detail (lucky girl!) So glad to see the scalloped edge too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin' cute---I love your color combo, and how cool that you won the new diagonal plate..something I am looking forward to using!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winner winner chicken dinner! How lucky are you to get that diagonal score plate?!! I absolutely adore this card - the lion is fantastic stamped in Rich Razzleberry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that scored background and the lion. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rita this is such a fun card. The lion is adorable, I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for the diagonal plate! This is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So super cute Rita ... I have always loved this set as well and you have used it well here. Great colour combo and I love your scored panel ... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rawr! I love thisone, Rita! The colors are so fresh and fun and how can you go wrong with that super-duper new tool of yours. Lucky duck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The scoring is so fun! That little lion is pretty cute.
    I'm finally getting my mojo back and played along with the sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky duck!! ;-) Love how you used the new toy and the colors here are striking! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)