Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So Shellie Challenge


Each month Shelli Gardner has a challenge on her blog that is open for everyone to enter.   Winners get a free stamp set, so it is definitely a challenge worth entering!  For the month of February, she asked everyone to submit projects using the awesome Sale-a-bration products from this year.   I thought my club card would be a perfect entry as it uses just about all goodies you can get for free!  I did redo it and take off the sentiment that was bugging me and I like it much better now.   I think the Everyday Enchantment designer paper is one of my favorite Stampin' Up! products of all time!  It is just amazingly beautiful don't you think?!

Stamps:  Kindness Matters
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Everyday Enchantment designer paper, Whisper White
Tools/Accessories:  Stamp-a-ma-jig, Paper Snips, Everyday Enchantment ribbon/brad bundle, basic pearls

8 comments:

  1. Absolutley gorgeous, Rita! That paper is awesome and I really like the bejewelled butterfly and the loopy bow. All around fabulous my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these papers too! Beautiful design and love the sheer ribbon, very floaty like the butterflies. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and love the papers take care Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous card Rita! Love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winner winner chicken dinner!!! Yay - what does that mean anyway? You rock Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You won, you won, you won!!! Yea!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)