Saturday, March 3, 2012

Club Sketch #3


Here's the last sample I made up to show off our club sketch for this month.   This one is the flipped and stepped-up version.  I'm pretty sure if I pulled this one to make at club there would be a riot over all the fussy cutting!  :)    It didn't start out of that, but it was one of those projects where I kept adding more and more until it got a bit out of hand!  

What are we going to do when Sale-a-bration ends and we have to put up this gorgeous paper?!  

Stamps:   Vintage Vogue, Petite Pairs
Ink: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade
Paper:  Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Tools/Accessories:  In Color brads, Basic Pearls, Everyday Enchantment ribbon/brad pack, oval punch

5 comments:

  1. Wow ... love this Rita ... stunning colour combination and fab use of that vv stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have rioted, I promise!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! For some reason I get this stamp set in my head with only rich razzleberry and old olive. You've inspired me to try different color combos with it! And I agree on the paper. I've got one more order going in before Saleabration ends and I'm gonna be hoarding that paper like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Rita. Those flowers are just made to be fussy-cut. No way around it!

    And as for the DSP, at my house it's destined to be part of that giant pile of retired papers that I am methodically working my way through. I think I have enough to last me until I am a very old lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love these papers too and love how you've used them here. x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)