Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tuesday Sketchy Cat

Man...I'm having one of those days!   I've been congested and dealing with a sore throat, so sleep is all I've wanted.   I'm sure you know how impossible that is with a little one, right?   lol  Jason has been great about letting me sleep as much as I can, so I feel some better tonight.   I needed a mental pick-me-up, so I decided to go stamp while Laila was sleeping. (Much more fun than dishes, right?)   I wanted to play along with the new sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.    I can't believe I actually made a card for it ON Tuesday!  I'm usually a few days behind.  :)
I used my favorite stamp from the new holiday catalog!   Seriously, you NEED this cute kitty.  It's such a fun, fun stamp!   I don't make a lot of Halloween stuff, but I might this year just to use it.  :)   I paired it with some of last year's Halloween paper.   I can't believe how much designer paper I have in my room.   I never seem to finish up a pack no matter how much I try to use it!  Anyone else have that problem?  I really need to find someone to split packs of it with I think.  Anyway, I also used up some retired accessories like the black rhinestones and glimmer brads.   

Stamps:  Frightening Feline, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Basic Gray
Paper:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Peach Parfait (retired), Pick Your Poison DSP (retired)
Tools/Accessories:  Scallop Edge border punch, Modern Label punch, Ticket Corner punch (retired?), Cutter Kit (retired), In Color Glimmer Brads (retired), Black Rhinestones (retired), Basic Gray 3/8 taffeta ribbon (retired)

Love this girl!  :)

12 comments:

  1. I love the way you used the kitty for this card! So cute and that DSP is perfect for him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laila is getting so big! Love the your Halloween Kitty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've hit critical mass on DSP and I'm not really sure what to do about it...I just can't get rid of it right? Maybe if I get back to scrapbooking I'll use it up faster. Cute little kitty card and a beautiful baby girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love that cat! And that Laila girl is pretty cute herself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card but Laila takes center stage lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm. Do I have loads of unused DSP? I have so much I think it is secretly multiplying on its own! I'm just starting to get into Halloween mode so I hope to ink up this little kitty soon! I love how it looks paired with all the striped paper. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't know who or what is cuter, the baby or the card. Thanks for joining us over at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. An absolutely fabulous card! I can see why that kitty is a favorite--its awesome! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card! I didn't order this stamp set but I'm seeing so many cute cards done with it, I may just have to get it. Thanks for playing along with the TSOT sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute Halloween card. Love the cat. I can see where it could be a favorite. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Rita I hope you are feeling better:) Your card is fantastic! I know what you mean about all that DSP, I won't even tell you how much I have stashed away-it is truly mind blowing, although like you I am trying my best now to actually use it,lol. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    And Laila is getting cuter every day-if that is even possible!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That cat is perfect! Love your card and the baby is adorable. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)