Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fabulous Feline Friday

     

I finally found time to stamp today just for fun!  Normally I'm working on cards for my design team or club, so it was a nice break just to do whatever I wanted.  I had two challenges that I wanted to play along with, Fab Friday and Black Tie Friday.  I'm a few days late, but since I watch Laila most of the day Thursday through Saturday, it never works out to stamp very much until Sunday.  


I pulled out lots of circles for this one!   I used a couple of Halloween designer papers, one current and one retired, a circle for my image, and circles for my sentiment.  Lots and lots of circles.  :)   I think it works well with one of my favorites, Frightening Feline.   I have been in a slump where I don't like my cards, but I think this one is actually okay.   Maybe my mojo will return soon!  

Stamps:  Frightening Feline, Wicked Cool
Ink: Staz On black
Paper:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP, Wicked Fun DSP (retired)
Tools/Accessories:  Circle dies and punches, Color Spritzing tool, retired Black Rhinestone flourish 

Since it's football Sunday, I just had to share my little Packer's fan.  :)   We are Texans fans first, but I just love Aaron Rodgers.

8 comments:

  1. I really love your card. The cat is adorable and your use of the circle them was great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, your card is so adorable like Shauna said! I do love all of your circles, and I too love the feline stamp. I think it's also one of my favorite stamps for this year!! Thanks for playing with us at Black Tie Friday's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the circles...they make the card so playful! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the card, but love the updates on your beautiful little "pumpkin" just as much! She is so darn cute and is growing up FAST! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is SO cute! Love that cat, and it's wonderful with the polkadot for strips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card it right on point for the challenge. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is right on point for the challenge. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card!! Love that cat!! Also, your cheesehead is a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)