Monday, October 29, 2012

Chicken Soup


Silly card, right?   Dealing with cancer is no laughing matter but as we all know, laughter IS the best medicine (at least sometimes).  The other old standard, chicken soup for under the weather folks, is also represented in the form of chickens.  :)  This card was made for another of the Hope You Can Cling To challenges.  This one came from Sabrina and here's her challenge:  My challenge to you is to use a chicken (hens and roosters are acceptable too ) on your card, and elements that spell the word S-O-U-P.

For my S-O-U-P, I used Scallops, Orange, Unique pink barn, and Pink.  I know that's stretching it a bit, but this one was tough!   The images are from My Digital Studio's Barnyard Buddies brush set.   

Don't forget the big sale today!    Stamps are 15% off today only, MDS kits are on 50% off until the 5th, and there will be a special kit project unveiled later on for sale today as well!   I'll be putting in a stamp order at noon my time today, so email me quickly if you need anything.  


 My little pumpkin in her candy corn onesie that her Aunt Crista made for her.  I have a bit of an obsession with candy corn, so I was so excited when she brought it by the other day. 

2 comments:

  1. Your little girl is so beautiful! Thanks for posting her pictures. I appreciate your creativity in this card. I should bring smiles to more than just my face. Whose chickens are these? Nancy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love your out-of-the-box-colored chicken and barn!!! It's amazing what you can do with MDS. Of course, I love that little grin, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)