Wednesday, October 3, 2012

FMS55: Gently Falling


It's Wednesday and time for a new Freshly Made Sketch!   Jen M is the sketch designer this week and gave us this fun one to work with.   There's so much you can do with it!  I think it's fun to work with sketches like this because the possibilities are endless.  You can see that just by checking out the design team's cards this week!  


For my card I chose to flip it AND make it a non-square card.   We finally got a little non-summer weather here in Texas, so I pulled out some fall stamps and colors and put together this beauty.  I just love that woodgrain folder!  I hesitated to buy it at first but now that I have it and have used it, I love it!   

Stamps:  Gently Falling
Ink:  More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Orchard Harvest DSP
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Woodgrain embossing folder, Regals Buttons, Early Espresso Baker's Twine


Here's another shot from Laila's 3 month photo shoot last week.  :)  She hates being on her tummy, so the photographer must have snapped this one before she realized what had happened!  

13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Rita! You seemed determined to make me get that EF. I wasn't sure what I would do with it but you seem to make it fantastic on everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...love the deep rich fall colors! And of course, Laila steals the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and earthy Rita - love these colours together. I haven't used this embossing folder as yet - thanks for the inspiration. Love that photo of Laila - it's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable. Love those leaves and the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rita! Beautiful fall card! That woodgrain background is awesome! Your daughter gets more and more beautiful! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Rita! I love it! Love the colours! So perfectly fall! Laila is so beautiful! Love that dress!!!I think she gets cuter with each picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Rita. I love how you mixed the DSP and added those fantastic leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shading on the leaves. I love seeing the pics of Laila!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous, Rita! It is so rich and warm, with wonderful texture! It's a perfect fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome card Rita ... I love the combination of the woodgrain with the leaves ... rustic and fabulous!
    Your daughter is one gorgeous baby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card just couldn't get any better! I love the embossing, the colors, the DSP and those leaves. Wonderful choices for a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is fantastic Rita. You are so good at using these leaves, they look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)