Sunday, October 21, 2012

Retro Edge


Yesterday was so busy that I didn't get a chance to upload my card!   Now I have two that I haven't shown you because I stamped a bit today too.  :)   I'm going to show you today's on this post because I like it better.  I used the awesome sketch from Retro Sketches this week for it.  It is also a Hope You Can Cling To card for Lynn's challenge to use a decorative edge on a card.  Remember you can find the master challenge list here if you want to make some cards!  


I'm stuck on using Gently Falling in these colors.  It's just so pretty.   I am going to have to challenge myself to use it in more traditional colors again.  lol  I've also seemed to have the color spritzer tool on my desk a lot these days.   Just be sure you guys let me know when I need an intervention.  :)

Stamps:  Gently Falling, Fabulous Phrases
Ink:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Soft Suede
Paper:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Tasteful Trim die, Pool Party ruffled ribbon, Island Indigo baker's twine, Neutrals buttons, color spritzer tool


I realized today that I hadn't shared my favorite picture from Laila's three month photos!  How adorable is this one??  We just LOVE it!  I can't believe she's going to be four months this week.  My little one is just growing up too fast.  

8 comments:

  1. She's adorable, the photo is adorable and so is the card!

    I would stick with these colours for the leaf because they are just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lurve that stamp set with the pretty blues! Ugh...I wasn't going to buy that one either. Enabler! Lol! Love the layered trim and the perfect bow. Just had to sneak a peek before the zombies took over Sunday night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You card is gorgeous!!
    And your little Laila is sooo adorable!! how sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leaf in those colors - just beautiful! Sweet Laila is beautiful as well. She is adorable in her outfit. Hope you have some cool weather so she can wear it. Keep on spritzing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card and absolutely adorable daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the card is fabulous - love the colours.

    And the photo of your little one is just fantastic!! Keep taking photos, they grow so, so fast!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)