Saturday, October 27, 2012

Standing on One Leg?


I can't really call this one clean, but it is simple. :)  I was working on Denise's HYCCT challenge this morning and I now have a stack of great cards to finish up that didn't work out.  lol  She gave us a tough one that's for sure.  Here's the description: So my challenge to you is be like a flamingo and stand on ONE leg That means, use only ONE of each supply...one stamp, one button, one sheet of DP, one sheet of colored cardstock, one rhinestone...You can use any combination of things but only one of each type of product (the card base, a sentiment stamp, and your ink do NOT count). 

Yikes, right?!   I kept having too many of things so I finally decided to go really simple and came up with this one.  I'm not sure you can see "the world" that's stamped very lightly behind the sentiment, but it's there.  :)   I actually like how simple but NOT boring it turned out.  

Stamps:  Word Play, The Open Sea
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse
Paper:  Crumb Cake
Tools/Accessories:  Simply Scored, sponges, Midnight Muse stitched ribbon, color spritzer


My little 4 month old!  Goodness.   She's going to be out of stickers before I know it.  It is amazing to watch her grow and learn new things.  I can't believe how she changes from one day to the next.   She is such a blessing and I love her so much!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge....love the final outcome! And how fun to see that little smile on Laila's face! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a wonderfully CAS card. Love the world stamped behind the words. I bet this was a hard challenge, but you did a great job! As usual, Laila is just beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)