Wednesday, December 5, 2012

FMS64: Birdie Love

Time for a Freshly Made Sketch card again!   Cindy created this fun sketch for us this week.  There's so many possibilities that it took me ages to decide on something.   Now don't laugh when you see my card, okay?  When I say that I'm OVER Christmas, I mean I'm SO OVER Christmas.   :)


Oh yeah...Valentine's Day!!!!  :)   I have been making Christmas cards since July and I think I'm done with them for this year.  I hope anyway.   I admit that I'm a bit of a Grinch this time of year anyway, but 5 or 6 months of Christmas cards is more than enough.  

Now if I can just finish my holiday shopping!   Are you finished yet?   I just have stocking stuffers left.  Jason and I both have birthdays coming up, so I do have to go shop for a gift for that and the ingredients for a cheesecake since that's his favorite.   It's getting so crazy out there that I don't even want to leave the house. I love Amazon and become more thankful for it every year.   


Yikes.   I can't believe we'll be starting solids soon!   I keep telling her that Santa will be bringing her an avocado in her stocking.  Jason put together her little highchair and we put her in it for a test run.   It made me cry a bit.  This is all new stuff to us and every little milestone is just amazing.  

9 comments:

  1. I love Amazon too! And I love this card - oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I have tons of Christmas cards but I can't seem to stop making them!! Laila gets cuter every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet Valentine! Love the tiny birds in the pretty cage. Your little one is PRECIOUS! I could just pinch those little cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you Rita! I am almost done with Christmas crafting - I still have a couple things to do but that's it! Cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card Rita, perfect for Valentine. The baby is adorable, enjoy every moment they grow too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my. She gets more beautiful every day. Oh and I love that you so easily switched gears to Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just fabulous Rita .... your card is a refreshing change from Christmas cards!
    I've still got a way to go before my Christmas cards are done ... but getting there!
    She is getting cuter by the day ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous choice of papers and colors! I love the way you embellished with the twine and button, too. Gorgeous Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy for these lovely new steps! What a Valentine's card this is! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)