Friday, February 1, 2013

colourQ Hearts


I love the colourQ colors this week and wanted to find time to play.  Luckily Laila let me stamp some yesterday so I was able to make a quick card for it.  I started off with the idea of lots of white (well, vanilla) space, but I'm not sure what happened? 


It's still a pretty simple card, just a bit more layers and darker than I had planned.   I think my love affair with Early Espresso just took over and the vanilla got tossed aside.   The heart wants what it wants, right?  lol I've been struggling to use my new Hearts a Flutter bundle, but I think it worked okay on this one.   I LOVE the chevron heart stamp.   Obsessed?   Yeah, a bit.  


Laila decided that peas would make a great facial yesterday.  She is so silly!  We had another rough evening, but Tylenol seemed to help last night as she slept from 7 until 5:30 this morning.  This teething thing is rough on everybody.  It breaks my heart for her to be upset and hurting.  

5 comments:

  1. I love how the very vanilla morphed into early espresso! And I love the pretty hearts - chevrons are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Early Espresso with the chevron makes for a great background. Super sweet hearts and you got vanilla in there:) Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet card and baby. Lobe the color combination, the chevron embossing is perfect on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your card...very pretty and full of hearts! Laila's facial is so sweet....!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely, Rita, that chevron heart is worth using over and over! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ this week and sharing your card.

    Baby is so cute, try giving a piece of dill pickle to suck on, the salt soothes the gums!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)