Sunday, February 17, 2013

Masculine Phone Booth


I wanted to use the Sale-a-bration set, Feeling Sentimental, for one of the masculine choices at my upcoming class.   I think it is such a fun set!   When I first saw this stamp I immediately thought of Dr. Who and the Tardis, but have since learned that this is a phone booth while the Tardis is a police box.   So....it's red.  :)  


Here's another picture from Valentine's Day.   She's just too cute.   We've been up since about 5:00 this morning.  Yikes.   She's in her room playing with daddy and I just love hearing the giggles and happiness coming out of that room.   It's amazing how much joy and laughter she's brought back to our home.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Rita, love the two flags hanging down the top left corner. I overlooked that set, it is fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Card
    Your cards are great for casing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Rita...this is my most favorite set in the SAB brochure...love what you did with it! And love the darling pic of Laila...so happy and sweet - and no big red nose...finally!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)