Thursday, February 21, 2013

SCS424: Chocolate Bunny


I found a little stamping time yesterday, so I thought I'd play along with the new sketch challenge on Splitcoast.  I thought it was a fun one and immediately had an idea!  


I LOVE the Chocolate Bunny stamp.  I didn't buy it when it was current, but was able to purchase it from my friend Ann when she was ready to send it to a new home.  It's one of my favorite stamps and will always be in my collection for sure!  I used some of the gorgeous Sycamore Street DSP that you can get for FREE, yes, I said FREE, during Sale-a-bration!   A bit of embossing, a banner, and a button finish off this simple beauty!  


Jason and I have been kind of bad about taking Laila out to restaurants because we weren't sure if she'd be okay or if she'd get upset and we'd have to try to pack up things and scramble out of the building.   We were brave on Tuesday and went to Chipotle and she did great!   She sat in the highchair like a big girl and looked around the whole time.  It was great!  

We also rearranged my stamp room this week to make Laila a spot.  Well, now she occupies MOST of my room, but I can still stamp and not worry about her being in everything or possibly getting hurt.   Win, win I hope!  

5 comments:

  1. Love your Chocolate Bunny card! Wonderful new layout for this tried and true favorite stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chocolate bunny looks great with the cool spring-time colors.

    And how fantastic that Laila has her own crafting spot. It won't be long now before she's whipping up her own cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wished I bought that chocolate bunny! A lucky find for you and a sweet Easter card! I love what you did with this!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)