Wednesday, March 20, 2013

FMS78: Purple Silhouettes

This might be a short post; I forgot about it and now that it's bed time here I am! Yikes.  Anyway, as you know Wednesdays always bring a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!   This one is from Jen M and has so many possibilities!   I even made a scrapbook page with it, but you'll have to wait to see that.  It's part of a super secret group of projects I've been working on for the past week.   I hope to post them this weekend or early next week, so stay tuned!  

This was not what I had in mind when I sat down to stamp, but it's what I ended up with.  You can't really go wrong with purple and green together and I combined those with two of my favorite stamp sets.  

Stamps:  Summer Silhouettes, Petite Pairs
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, In Color DSP stack
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Perfect Pennants die, 2 1/2 circle punch, Scallop Border punch, Lucky Limeade ribbon


Well, last Friday she finally mastered crawling!   She also started saying dada, drank out of my cup, and started working on standing up.  I guess it was just a day to do everything!   It's been so fun to watch her moving all around exploring.  Our cats are confused to say the least.  :)  

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Rita. I love the way you've stamped the flowers and you're right about purple and green looking wonderful together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card...you do purple & green so well! And you can't go wrong with that stamp set, either!
    I told ya Laila would get the hang of crawling....now she'll be into everything! Her little smile makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooo springy! I need me some spring! Very pretty - love the purple flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly, this color palette is so you! I can't make it work and you make it look easy! Beautiful card! All that grumpiness was her brain on overdrive waiting to do these incredible things. I think mine are still like that when something big is changing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't go wrong with that stamp set and those colors! Very springy indeed! Now that Laila is motoring you are going to be one busy (or is that busier) Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rita this card is beautiful! I love it! The green is so glorious and makes me think my grass might one day turn green again....maybe...
    Laila is perfect! I love that she's crawling! I remember that crawling stage....so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, Rita! I love your color palette. These colors are perfect with this stamp. I'm tired just reading about Laila's newest accomplishments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Rita! I love green and purple together and this is beautiful! That Laila is a real cutie pie! You are in trouble now Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Rita...but I'm partial to purples so most cards in that color really reach out to me! And I so agree that purples and greens go so well together! Laila crawling finally (but not really as my son didn't til he was about a year!) but you guys are going to be more on your toes now...grab that camera and capture as much as you can...she will only get faster from here on ...looking forward to more pics and stories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is just gorgeous! Purple and green are so pretty together Rita. Summer silhouettes is one of my favourites too! You won't be able to stop Laila now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is sooooo pretty, Rita! I love the purple/green color scheme, and, as you can guess, I LOVE Summer Silhouettes. I love how you used it with the two shades of purple. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the green with the touch of purple! You've got a busy girl there!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)