Monday, July 29, 2013

Double the Dirty!


Still doing a few of the Dare to Get Dirty challenges on Splitcoast.  They have some really fun ones so far!   I know I won't get to do them all, but it's fun to see how many I can get done.   I'm trying to use some of my retired stuff as I really have so much.  I keep thinking I want to order some new stuff but seriously?!  I could stamp for the rest of my life and only need cardstock and maybe some ink refills.   Hello addiction!

For this card I used a favorite set, Perfectly Preserved.  I still can't believe it retired!  It's like the cutest set ever!  :-(  

Stamps:  Perfectly Preserved, Banner Greetings
Ink:  More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
Paper:  More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla. Orchard Harvest DSP
Accessories:  More Mustard 1/4 grosgrain ribbon (retired)
Tools:  Big Shot, Cannery Framelits (retired)


Stamps:  Wild About You (retired), Sweet Essentials, Positively Chevron
Ink:  Pool Party, Crushed Curry
Paper:  Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Brights DSP stack, Whisper White, Pool Party Coredinations
Accessories:   Buttons (retired), White Baker's Twine
Tools:  Big Shot, Chevron EF, Sanding Block, 2 1/2 circle punch

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are darling cards. Love your use of older designer paper and sets. A lot of us still use them too! It has also been fun watching your daughter grow via your pxs. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)