Sunday, July 14, 2013

Scrap Card Sunday Christmas


I didn't forget about my scrap card!  :)   Time almost got away from me today though and I was late getting it made.  This one is pretty simple and easy to recreate.  I just pulled out any strips of Real Red and Old Olive that I had in my bags and started cutting and trimming them to fit.   A pretty bow and a bit of bling and it was done!  

Stamps:  Holiday Happiness (retired)
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, scraps
Accessories:  Real Red satin ribbon (retired), Basic Rhinestones



She loves this book!  Every time she pulls it out she laughs and talks to the animals in it.  She spends more time with her books than any other toys, so I'm hoping for a bookworm like myself.  Jason says he wants her to be well-rounded and not a bookworm. We'll see who gets their wish I guess.  :)

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to use up scraps! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I like your use of strips of scraps. I have lots of card stock strips to use up too. Thanks for posting the video of your little girl. She's so adorable and reminds me so much of my daughter at her age. Tell your husband that she can be both a bookworm and well-rounded. My daughter, who is now 12, still loves to read but also plays soccer and softball, and loves to swim and knows how to fish--all activities that her mother was never very good at :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your card scrap Sunday posts. Another cute card. It is time for recycling to hit the card making world big time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! What a great way to use extra scraps. Thank you for this lovely idea. Adorable video of Leila. A child cannot have too many books!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)