Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grunge


I didn't get any more stamping done yesterday, so I thought I'd share another one of my Convention display board cards.   I think this one is my favorite out of all of them.   I am a big fan of Smoky Slate with Coastal Cabana!  The Calypso Coral really stands out against them too! 

Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Oh Hello
Ink:  Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral
Paper:  Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, In Color stack
Accessories:  I can't remember what those things are called!  We'll go with In Color Doodads. :)


I let Laila have a little rice cake that we got in the Citrus Lane box and she decided to shove the whole thing in her mouth.   Crazy girl.   She's in extreme temper tantrum mode lately, so I didn't dare take it away from her.  She managed to eat it okay, but from now on she will only get half of one if she gets them.  ;)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this one, Rita! The colors are perfect together as are the placement of the splatters. I noticed this one on the display board and wondered who made it. I should have known it was you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is awesome!! Love the colors and all the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I'm loving this combo too. Need to try it!

    Laila is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! And remember -- you're in charge! It's tough but it's worth it in the long run!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)