Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Stampin' Up! Perfect Blend for FMS


Time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.   This week's sketch from the fabulously talented Narelle.  That girl can layer, fussy cut, and make bows like nobody else!    Now I have to confess, I almost made NEXT week's card instead of one.  I just happened to realize it before I finished and posted it.  lol   Starting over on a day when the whole house is grumpy and the girl won't nap wasn't fun, but I managed to get a card made.   

Stamps:  Perfect Blend, Like It a Latte, TCP Thanks a Latte
Ink:  Early Espresso, Garden Green
Paper:  Early Espresso, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories:  Neutrals buttons (retired), Early Espresso Baker's Twine
Tools:  Big Shot, Chevron EF, Stripes EF

Laila really likes the cats.  They aren't quite as happy to see her as she is them though.  Bandit -+********************- (that's Laila helping me type my post) has been patient with her so far.  Here she is "petting" him last night.  You have to concentrate REALLY hard to pet cats you know!

11 comments:

  1. This card says it all! Gotta have that morning wake up for sure - cute! And Bandit is very patient - inside he's probably thinking go away kid! Lol.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, cats do require a special amount of concentration! ;-) Adorable! This card really is great! I'm needing some of that coffee about now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, and this is coming from a non-coffee drinker. At least you're ahead for next week now. I hope there is happy napping going on in your house today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the pop of green. Laila is too cute! I know my cats only tolerate the little ones as well. Given the chance they run for cover when they see them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card! I love the heart added to the middle of the coffee cup. Great colors... I now feel the need to go to Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like a little Starbucks to fuel the imagination! That's a great card on short notice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is fabulous and has made up my now that I now need this stamp in my next order! Love the colour combo! Your little helper is the best typist! Ur post has made me laugh Rita (not about the fact about your bad day) but about how you got the sketches mixed up. I always go back and double check things like that because I do the same! Thanks for your kind words about my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this card! I had been debating getting the coffee cup stamp and you're making me want to add it to my wish list!!! Hoping Laila is happier...I remember those grumpy baby days Now I have grumpy 4 year old days...and there are no naps....which means no card making!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this card! I had been debating getting the coffee cup stamp and you're making me want to add it to my wish list!!! Hoping Laila is happier...I remember those grumpy baby days Now I have grumpy 4 year old days...and there are no naps....which means no card making!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Rita! I hope Laila is feeling better (but I know how she feels - I have grumpy days too - us girls need them sometimes)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cute! I always love a good cup of coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)