Sunday, October 13, 2013

Double the Hope

It's been a few days, huh?  I haven't been stamping because Jason's been working and Laila doesn't like to nap longer than thirty minutes.  sigh   I did finish up this one I'd started last week for Lori's HYCCT challenge to use leaves.   I wanted to still use pink somehow and thought it might work with some black and gray.   I STILL miss French Foliage, so I dusted it off.  It's probably my favorite SU set I've bought.

Stamps:  French Foliage, A Muse Stamp Out Breast Cancer
Ink:  Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Accessories:  Neutrals buttons (retired), White Baker's Twine


This second card is for Rebecca's HYCCT challenge to use metal.   Aluminum foil counted, so I embossed some with the Houndstooth embossing folder and paired it with a the Motorcycle stamp I printed from My Digital Studio.  

Stamps:  My Digital Studio, CTMH It's Your Day
Ink:  Basic Black, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Aluminum foil
Accessories:  Basic Black chevron ribbon
Tools: Houndstooth EF, Color Spritzer (retired)


Laila had a play date at the park on Friday.   As you can see, she was more into the mulch and pine cones.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you -I love the French foliage stamp set. I wish the would create a die set to match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Rita! I miss that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)