Wednesday, October 9, 2013

FMS107: Stampin' Up! Halloween


I went simple this week for my Freshly Made Sketches card.  I had a busy day yesterday and limited craft...that means a simple card must do.  :)   I had a totally different idea in mind when I sat down to stamp, but a last minute idea led to this.   Maybe it was seeing the signs that the pumpkin patch is almost ready to open?!  Our fun sketch this week was created by one of our amazing leaders, Jen T.  

Stamps:  Toxic Treats (retired)
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Tools:  Big Shot, Spider Web EF (retired), XL Oval punch, Little Leaves sizzlit

Sometimes owls need CPR.  :)  

10 comments:

  1. What a great Halloween card Rita! I love the paper pieced pumpkin and especially the spider web embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at Laila! It totally looks like she's trying to revive that owl! Wonderful card, btw. I think it's an absolute classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Halloween card! I LOVE the pumpkin and the embossed background!
    What a cute photo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may call it simple but there's a lot of interesting things here! I love the spider web embossing and the colorful pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Rita! It's just perfect for Halloween - especially with the embossed spider web!!! I think medicine might be in Laila's future! That is fabulous CPR technique!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple is sometimes BEST! I love the emboss background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely cool card Rita! Your pumpkins are just fabulous against the dramatic black background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card, Rita! I love the super-clean look, yet so many great details. Love the picture of Doctor Laila, too! That owl sure is lucky she was there!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)