Wednesday, October 23, 2013

FMS109: Kissed Ribbon


It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  I *think* I followed Jen M's sketch close enough to count?  I had a bit of a rough day and had to try to stamp after a scary doctor visit, so my mind was about half on trying to make something and half on worrying.  I did combine it with KelliJo's HYCCT kiss challenge; if you look closely you can see that my ribbon has been kissed by the chevron stamp from Oh Hello. 

Hopefully that works and I don't get booted from the team for not following the sketch.  :)

Laila's hair is getting so long!  When she decides to put her food in it now, it's REALLY a mess!  lol

7 comments:

  1. I love how you used the sketch Rita! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe at the cards you have done for the Splitcoast challenges! Amazing! This is beautiful! Emma loves the dishwasher too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabbo card! I can totally see the kissed image on the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! I love the doily!!
    I hope all is ok and that you don't have to worry anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks to me like you followed the sketch! I think this is just fantastic Rita and I love what you have been making!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful Rita! My mum has a breast cancer fundraiser tomorrow - any chance you could courier all the way over to Oz from Texas by then? I forgot to make her a card…..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Rita! I love all of that pink! The flowers and the bling are fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)