Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pocket Full of Ribbons


I'm starting to think I won't finish the HYCCT challenges this year, but I haven't given up just yet!   I managed to finish up two yesterday and one today.   That leaves four more to be caught up.  Whew.  That's a lot, right?! Anyway, this card is for Bev's challenge to make a pocket card.   I kept it pretty simple and used up some of the awesome designer paper I found last year.   Here's the whole card:

The second card I wanted to share is for Teresa's challenge to make a tall card.  I used the measurements she recommended, 3 1/2 x 6 for my final card size.  I even made my own envelope with the awesome Envelope Punch Board!  :)  


Simple, but that sheet of designer paper was too fabulous to cover up too much.  :)

Laila LOVES the dishwasher and I guess now Buba does too.  :)   We are taking her to Old McDonald's Farm tomorrow to pet some animals and run around outside.  I hope she has fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)