Friday, October 25, 2013

Posting through exhaustion...


Dudes... I'm tired!   Now that Jason is working an extra day each week I feel like there's no breaks.  It's go go go and go some more.   I think being busy keeps me from being so down, but man, I'm worn out.  I did managed to stamp some yesterday and today, so I thought I'd share my cards.  This card was for Lydia's Sending Flowers challenge to make a card with flowers.  I used my favorite flower set, Too Kind.  I love the Raspberry Ripple on Crumb Cake!


This card is for Kittie's challenge to create a scene.  I tried to make it look like a framed scene, but eh...  not so much.  I'm just happy to have made a card.  I'm struggling with the challenges this year. 

I have one more, but I'll share it tomorrow.  I'm ready for bed!  :)


Someone got to see a real live sheep this week!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of your little girl. I can tell she is enchanted with the sheep.

    Love your cards too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)