Wednesday, November 6, 2013

FMS and HYCCT finale


I'm super excited to post today.  Not only is there a brand new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, but this is my last Hope You Can Cling To card.  All 36 challenge cards have been posted and shared and now I just need to mail them to MD Anderson Cancer Center.   October is definitely a favorite stamping month of mine now (even if I don't like pink).  This card that uses Linda's awesome sketch is for Lynn's challenge to use hearts.  I got that covered I think.  :)   Here's the sketch:


I did flip it because it wasn't looking so great turned the other way.  I think I need a larger heart to make that work.     Whew.  I'm tired and still have to get my club projects ready for this weekend.   Stamp, stamp, stamp!  I might have to take a week off soon just to clean up my room and give my shoulder and arm a break.  


This week she decided she'd start climbing and sitting in her chairs.   She takes a book or a snack with her sometimes.  Now I'm wishing I'd bought her the cute animal chair I saw at Costco on Sunday.  (pardon the clothes; we changed out of jeans for nap time)

12 comments:

  1. Did you use that a-muse stamp set for your HYCCT cards this year? I can't even remember what the set looks like but I figured you'd get much more use out of it than I would since you do these challenges. Congratulations on finishing all 36, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heart embossed background is perfect for your pretty heart card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love now you flipped the sketch and used a heart! A grande finale for sure! You have done some beautiful work creating all of those cards! Emma has a blue Adirondack chair and loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to end the HYCCT challenges! Love all the hearts and you did justice to all that pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm impressed that you did all 36 challenges! That's dedication! And this is a gorgeous finale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you flipped it! Looks great! Awesome card...love the background!
    What a cute pic,she is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rita, this is a great card! I love all of those hearts! The embossed background is fantastic! Congrats on finishing your HYCCT challenge! Such an amazing thing to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and inspiring card! I love the colored rhinestones. Congratulations on completing the challenge -- very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you've finished of your pink cards in style Rita! This is totally gorgeous and I'm loving all that bling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What amazing details! It all flows together so well. Never excuse the comfy clothes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card, Rita, and it's the perfect finale! Love the embossing, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)