Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving...with a Christmas card?   Sorry...it's all I have to show.  lol   I wasn't going to even post this one as I am a bit embarrassed about it, but my FMS teammate Jen Timko told me it was cute.  I'm curious to hear what you think?   I almost sat out this week at Freshly Made Sketches because I didn't want to post this one.  Thankfully I had time to make another card that I did like better.   I keep looking at this one, but I don't like any better now than I did on Tuesday.


I have some news to share today to make up for that awful card.  I was asked to be part of the Stamp Review Crew!  It is going to be a fabulous blog hop that will give you lots of ideas as we are featuring one set each hop.  Our first hop is Monday, so be sure to tune in for that!


Jason has to work early in the morning, so we put up the tree yesterday instead of tonight.  I hate breaking our tradition, but I want him to be able to rest after cooking today.   Laila is very fascinated with the tree and likes to tell us what all the ornaments are.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rita - I like this card. I don't remember what the sketch looked like for this one... but I wonder what it would like if you turned the ric rac diagonally and placed it in between the diagonal stripes of the embossing folder. would that make you like it differently? I love your blog and your stories and your photos of your family. You make me smile. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    (Meg M.)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)