Friday, November 8, 2013

Stampin' Up! Christmas Star


Today I wanted to share one of the projects we are making at my stamp club on Sunday.   I decided to focus on Christmas and the Envelope Punch Board for this month.  I love these file folder cards and had to make one!  I used the gorgeous Christmas Star single stamp.  You can find it and the other single stamps in my online store under the stamp category.

Isn't that designer paper gorgeous?  It is called Winter Frost and I just love it!

Stamps:  Christmas Star, Greetings of the Season
Ink: Smoky Slate, Island Indigo
Paper: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Winter Frost DSP
Accessories:  Vintage Faceted button, Island Indigo baker's twine
Tools: Envelope Punch Board

Once she mastered the ottoman, she moved on to bigger (and more dangerous) things.  Yikes!  We are working on sitting in the chair so that mommy doesn't have a heart attack.

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)