Friday, November 8, 2013

Stampin' Up! Perfect Blend for the Holidays


Okay, here's my sharing of my addiction. We all have bad habits that we waste money on and mine is coffee...and stamps of course.  I love Starbucks sooooooooooooo much.  This time of year always makes me happy because a peppermint mocha in a red cup is just pure heaven.   I try to be good because it ain't a cheap addiction, but man!  Thankfully Santa always brings me a gift card or two and my friends also get me gift cards for my birthday.   :)    So anyway, all that inspired this project we are making for club!  I used the Perfect Blend stamp set to make cute red cups for the holidays!   This is a cool gift card holder that I learned to make by watching the amazing Jackie Topa's video.  That envelope punch board does some cool stuff, right?!

Here's the inside:
All it needs is a gift card in that little holder.   I hope my club ladies like it!

Stamps:  Perfect Blend, Tags 4 You, Sweet Essentials
Ink:  Real Red, Early Espresso
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Brights DSP stack
Accessories:  Season of Style Washi tape
Tools:  Big Shot, Tasteful Trim die, Stylish Stripes EF, Merry Minis punch pack, Bracket Label punch, Simply Scored

I've been working on a swatchbook in My Digital Studio for Laila's first year and it's so crazy to look back at how small she was just a year ago.  This picture was from November of last year.  Crazy!  She's just growing too fast.

4 comments:

  1. You make such lovely cards! I always enjoy your posts and the ideas. Thanks for sharing. The pictures of Leila are adorable. Time goes by so quickly....enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog, I have come over from Stampin' Connection and I am your newest FOLLOWER. Hope you will come by to visit me on my blog and FOLLOW ME if you wish. www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca
    Happy Stampin' Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the cards you post. Really liked this one and always need gift card holders. Thanks for the link to the tutorial. I made four of them this afternoon:) Love all your pictures of Leila too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGeeeee Squeeeee

    This card is totes amazing. And I agree, Christmas in a cup is delightful. I am glad you take time to enjoy such festive merriment for yourself Rita.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)