Friday, December 13, 2013

Stampin' Up! Yippee Skippee


I thought I'd share one of the cards we are making at my stamp club on Sunday.  One of the members had asked to do the color blocking with cardstock technique, so I finally managed a design with it.  I know, what's up with the Valentine's Day, right?   I'm a bit over Christmas.  This time of year is stressful and after going through what we did with Eli in December and then losing him in January, I'd be happy to just fast forward from Thanksgiving to February.   So...I kinda did I guess.  I have to get busy soon to make Jason a birthday card.  Our birthdays are both next week!  I can't believe I'm turning 25...again.  Ha!  ;)   We won't say how many times I've turned that now.

Stamps:  Yippee Skippee
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple
Paper:  Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Tools:  Big Shot, Hearts framelits, Stripes TIEF, Small Heart punch
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones


One of my friends came over today with the puppies she's fostering.  Laila and I enjoyed playing with this little guy.  We are thinking about adding a dog to our family, so Sunday we go to meet Minnie.  We'll see how it goes.  I hope Laila likes her because I've fallen in love with her picture!  I've never had a dog as an adult, so it should be a learning experience.

1 comment:

  1. I think a Valentine is just the thing right about now! I love the ombre effect of the cardstock. Minnie is adorable and she looks like she could use some TLC - Rita style!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)