Thursday, January 30, 2014

Stenciled Butterfly


Two posts in one day.  Wowzers.  If you are looking for my 'Tis the Season card, you can scroll down or find it here.  This care was another one I made for the Stenciled class at Online Card Classes.  I really love how much I've learned!  They are doing a one layer card class next and I think I might sign up for that one as well.  I sure need help with those.  This one used embossing paste.  I love that stuff after using it just once.  I hope I find time to make another card with it later today.  :)   


We had her 18 month check up today (a month late) and she was 33 inches tall and 25 pounds, 5 ounces.  She's getting so big!   It's a bit scary.  She woke up crying in the night again last night, so I don't know what's going on there.   I hope it's a short-lived thing as we don't function well without sleep.  I don't know how we survived the newborn stages on so little rest.  I guess it's what you get used to...and now I'm used to sleep!  lol

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like this! I don't think I would have the guts to do a card so randomly placed. I did make a card recently with the gesso and hexagon...that was fun! I really like your butterfly, too. Double the layers...double the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Rita! I love what you've done with the stencil. And the butterfly is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)