Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Stampin' Up! Starburst Sayings


It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Cindy H. is our hostess and sketch designer this week.  I LOVE this sketch; it has a bazillion (that's an approximate number) possibilities!  I won the Starburst Sayings stamp set at Leadership and finally got the framelits in yesterday.   I just had to use them on my card.  I'm still on the Real Red and Coastal Cabana kick and probably will be for a while.  I have TWO packs of the Fresh Prints (of Bel-Air) DSP to use up!


See, fabulous sketch!!   It works great with different patterned papers and just about any type of shape! 


Yesterday we had to take Bandit for his test.  Hopefully we get the lab results soon so we can figure out what's going on with him.  Laila had to go with me to pick him up and had a TOTAL meltdown on the way home.  It continued in the house for a while.  She finally calmed down once we sat down to eat a bit.  Hangry girl!  

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous card - love that colour combo, it's so striking.
    Thank you so much for choosing my card over at Freshly Made. I was thrilled to see it this morning.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who just has to add "of Bel Air" to the name of that DSP...every single time! Fun and cheery card, can't wait to get those stamps and Framelits in my hot lil hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are always fabulous together! And I am loving that sentiment in the framelit....iwillnotbuyitiwillnotbuyitiwillnotbuyit......

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are always fabulous together! And I am loving that sentiment in the framelit....iwillnotbuyitiwillnotbuyitiwillnotbuyit......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you're pretty accurate with your estimate of a bazillion possibilities, Rita! This is a gorgeous card - so fresh and bright - I love that color combo and can never get enough of it. Fingers crossed that Bandit's results are good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this color combo. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's that fantastic color combo again. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Rita,

    ♥ the red and blue, they seem to zing off of each other. Very eye-catching I must say. Someone will get a lot of compliments seeing this on their mantle.

    I got a giggle out of reading about the meltdown and the fun picture of Laila!

    Thanks for sharing your little moments.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like your challenge sketch...and love your colors and design! Funny how adorable and sweet Laila looks after having a complete melt down....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I'ml oving this colour too Rita - so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This stamp is perfect for the sketch!! Love the colors and the "Fresh Prints of Bel-Air"….so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so beautiful,Rita!! I love...love the color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very fun and cute! And I love how you've added to the Fresh Prints name.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rita, I love this card! It is a beautiful color combination! I will look forward to seeing other ideas that you come up with for this stamp set as it is one of my favorites in the new catalog. Yep, those toddler meltdowns can ruin everyone's day, can't they?! Hang in there. I hope Bandit is okay.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card! Can't wait to get that dsp in my hands! I love the sketch too.

    Your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card Rita! I love the colours and I love that starburst...so far I think each one of the DT has enabled me to buy something!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)