Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Stampin' Up! Too Kind


It's my turn to host the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!  I have a pretty simple one that can still be interpreted a few different ways.  I stuck to the script this week because my card idea was just perfect for the sketch I designed.  It's nice when that happens!  :)    Too Kind is still my favorite set in the annual catalog. If you don't have it yet, I seriously don't know why not!  It's AWESOME!   I used the Color Coach to get this color combo of Midnight Muse and Rich Razzleberry.   I LOVE them together!
See, pretty simple.   I love what the design team did with it and can't wait to see all the entries!


There's been a lot of "bow on" requests lately and this was her choice on Sunday.  Rawr!  I'm starting to fear that I have a girly girl on my hands.  Yikes!   This tomboy sports-loving mom won't know what to do with that!

9 comments:

  1. These colors are fabulous together! I need to see some beautiful flowers these days - gives me hope for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this set and this card! Great to hear that someone else isn't having a lot of luck with their homework in the Clean and Simple Cards class. I keep telling my hubs that I'm finding lots of things that DON'T work! I suppose those are good things to know too.

    Love that animal print bow -- she's just cute as she can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful,Rita!! I love your Sketch just like your card! The colors are fabulous and i love the butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sketch, Rita and I love what you've done with it! Love those flowers and the butterflies are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Rita. I love the fabulous color scheme, and, as always, I love ANYTHING you do with that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty - I just love these striking colours together! Great sketch Rita - I'll be using this one again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Rita! The colours do look amazing together! Great sketch! I love how versatile it is!!! Laila is adorable as always!!! I am jealous of the bathing suit weather! We are still in snowsuit weather here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and fabulous sketch! I love this card and the colors…wow! Midnight Muse simply cannon retire!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)