Sunday, March 30, 2014

Wednesday Stamp Club

I can't believe I finally have something to post.  I have been so blah all weekend and haven't stamped much at all.  I had big plans going in about all these cards I wanted to make and then NOTHING.  I tried stamping yesterday and messed up some paper and quit.  Then today I just wasn't motivated to go back at all.  I decided to go back in and try one last time to get this card finished up and here's what I ended up with.  It wasn't what I had in mind when I went to make it, so I'm not sure about it.  I did use my much neglected Cameo at least.   :-)   This is for the awesome sketch at the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club.  
MFTWSC169

I'm so worn out from staying up to watch some of the March Madness games, so I'm hoping for an early bedtime tonight.   *yawn*  I'll try to catch The Walking Dead with Jason and then crash out.  

On Friday we got Laila a little table and chairs from IKEA.  She seems to like it so far, so yay!  

Before I sign off, I wanted to make sure everyone knew that Sale-a-Bration is almost over.  It ends tomorrow and so does our current quarter at Stampin' Up!   If anyone needs anything at all, please consider dropping by my online store.   I need another $50 in sales for the quarter and that's just enough to earn a free item for Sale-a-Bration!   Perfect! 

1 comment:

  1. Very colorful and pretty...and a much needed card for teachers everywhere! Hope to see more pictures of Laila at her new table...looks like she is at the Library!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)