Thursday, May 22, 2014

Stampin' Up! Perfect Blend


After a stressful week, I decided to try a bit of stamping tonight.   I wanted to play along with the new Wednesday sketch at MFT.  It looked a bit challenging, so I figured it would be a good mental exercise.   It's been a coffee kind of week, so I just continued that on my card.  I hope my card is close enough to the sketch.  I took a bit of liberty to get it to work.

MFTWSC177

I am really loving the Epic Day DSP these days.  It will retire soon, so it's good that I'm starting to use it up.   I was almost tempted to buy another pack when I saw it was on sale today, but I need to chill out on the paper.  I have more than enough to last a lifetime already!


Laila has never really taken to anything that is made to help with teething, but ice seems to make her happy right now as her molars come in.   I think I need to treat her to some ice from Sonic this weekend.   That's the good stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Personally I think you totally nailed the sketch...love the coffee rings!!! Little Miss Laila's beautiful blue eyes and tiny smile make me smile...she is sooo adorable! Really appreciate and look forward to her pics and knowing what is happening with her...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that card! I was just wondering if you used a stencil for the coffee rings on the crumb cake cardstock? I have a Tim Holtz stencil that's similar, and I think you took the Stenciled class like I did. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)