Monday, June 16, 2014

Stampin' Up! Flower Patch


I told you yesterday that I had made a feminine version of the sketch from MFT and here it is!  It's actually one of the cards we are making at my event this weekend.  It uses the new Flower Patch stamp set and matching framelits.  I love purple and green together, so I went with those for my colors.

Laila got to go shopping after dinner last night.   She loves the outdoor section at Target so much.  She starts asking to see the umbrellas as soon as we get in the store.   She also likes to get down and try out the chairs. :)  

3 comments:

  1. Loving your card...so many new and wonderful items to want/get (eventually)....great job - so pretty! And Miss Laila is going to be a shopper...she is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! What colors did you use for the purples?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)