Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Fluffles Birthday


Just playing around a little tonight before bed.  I really need the break that stamping gives me, so I'm trying to do it as much as I have to chance to now.  I have been napping more than usual because of some sleep issues at night, but I'm hoping to kick that habit and start stamping again while Laila naps.   Jason is off this week, so I'm getting a little time after dinner to play at least.   :)    I was playing around with my Copics and some old stamps I found while trying to clean my room.  Before I signed up with Stampin' Up! I was totally in love with Fluffles and have a few of the stamps.  I enjoyed coloring him tonight, so you might end up seeing more of him.   I am such a sucker animals, coffee, and sunshine stamps!  I am on the lookout for some pretty sunflower stamps too, so let me know if you are aware of any.  There's some out there, but I haven't found just the right one for me yet.

Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, and Daffodil Delight are a super fun color combination for birthdays!   Try it!


We took Laila out for Mexican food for her birthday dinner and at the end they came and sang to her.  She got to wear the hat too.  lol  She LOVED it.  Our server thought she might cry and be upset, but she was clapping along with them and having a great time!    She seems to love the blowing out the candles part of birthdays.  Every day she's been clapping and saying Yay!  Blow out the candle!   Hilarious!

2 comments:

  1. I could hardly wait to click the link for this post so I could see exactly what in the world a "Fluffles" was. Too cute! Glad you're enjoying your Copics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laila is SO cute in that hat! Our grandkids LOVE the blowing out the candles part. So much so that sometimes we light them a few more times to give them more fun blowing out their candles! :-)

    Susan, aka Soozie4Him on SCS
    moot96 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)