Friday, July 4, 2014

Hello!


Hello!  :-)   This tired momma finally ran off to the stamp room today to make something.   I have been fighting off headaches and exhaustion for a while now, but today I decided to take some Excedrin and go stamp anyway.    I saw the fun challenge at AEIHeartU to use gold and gave it a shot.   I am not a big fan of gold, but I had fun with this card.  

Challenge 10

I used the Avery Elle Simply Said Hello stamp set with the coordinating die, plus I threw in a few stars from my favorite, Party Animal.   Fun stuff.  I paired the gold with navy, a sponged ombre strip, and a cute tag.   Can't forget the sequins either, so I threw in a few of those as well.  



 I cut out a few layers of the hello die and glued them all together to make it a bit more sturdy and give it dimension.  

 My assistant for card photography helped out.   She said it was a cute card, so it is officially Laila approved!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfit Laila ...smiles, and the card is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you rocked the gold......love this! Beautifully detailed! And the ombré panel.....yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you card...you did indeed rock the gold...and love it with the dark blue!!! Love the pics of your assistant and how nice that she approved of your design...lol! Kids, you gotta love 'em even though you sometimes want to run away! Hope you are feeling a bit better by now - take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Navy and gold is such an elegant combo! Thanks for linking this up to Avery Elle's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little helper is a cutie! :) I adore the navy + gold! Thank you so much for playing along with the AEI{heart}U Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)