Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Stampin' Up! Kinda Eclectic


It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!   The oh-so-amazing Amy is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous sketch.   She also happened to use the die I was going to, so be sure you go check out the design team blog to see her awesome card.  :)  

My card is a bit busy for using such a simple sketch.  I was just adding and adding and finally had to just STOP before it got any more out of control.   Kinda Eclectic seems to have that effect on me.   lol  I used a new color combination for me, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, and Pear Pizzazz.    They are so lovely together!  


Swinging is SO fun! 

10 comments:

  1. You are stylin' girl with this card! Love all those embellies! It all came together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another WOW card, Rita! This was the perfect set to use with this sketch. Sorry you didn't use the die you originally intended, but you ended up with a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Rita! I love all the extras you added on! I do love that colour combination! Kinda eclectic is my new fav! I can see using it often in my future! My boys love swinging and I'm so glad we've mostly entered the swinging by yourself mode!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite new stamp set and my favorite way to add texture - embossing paste! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous, Rita! I love how you "framed" the basic sketch with the hex shapes, ribbon and butterflies. What a beautiful card, and, yes, those colors are so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this card and I think you stopped at just the right point! Fab color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So totally WOW Rita - love the extras you added as they really make this card stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Rita, great interpretation of the sketch and my favourite cool colours. Stef

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! I love your going & going--fabulous card! Such a cutie pie in the swing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely color combo indeed! This is simply fantastic. A true wow!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)