Wednesday, August 20, 2014

FMS Double Fun


Linda has a super fun sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches.   I had so much fun with it that I ended up making 3 cards!   I know...more ice cream, Rita?! Really?  I promise I'll put it away and use a different set tomorrow.   Promise!    It's just so darn cute though.


Isn't Linda's sketch fabulous?   There are so many ways to interpret it and our team highlighted quite a few of them.  I know the gallery will be amazing this week.  


Here's my second card.  Cute, huh?   This did make me think though...  I need a stamp that says I love  you more than coffee.  Or even better, more than Starbucks!   Now THAT's a lot.  lol  


Her hair and attitude are both out of control lately.  lol  I don't think she got a long enough nap on Monday and you can see from the picture how that went.   Yikes.  The attitude, whining, and fake crying are wearing me out.  It's a good thing she's so darn cute and likes to help put away the dishes.  ;)

11 comments:

  1. I love all of the popsicles, Rita! The colors are perfect for Summer and they make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those popsicles are adorable! I love every version of the card you created! You were definitely on a roll! My book kit has been shipped :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't decide which I like better, the tooty fruity popsicles or the patriotic ones! Both are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors!!Awesome!! I wished i'de finaly get my Kit,would love to play with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the popsicles! They are so fun and you've coloured them so fabulously! What a great summer card! These cards make me think it may actually be summer out there...somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, fun popsicle cards, Rita! I'm so glad you're getting lots of use out of your kit. And your coloring looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! LOVE! Thanks for the awesome bomb pop idea--I know JUST who would love a card like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're on a such a roll with your card making Rita - your popsicles are the cutest! (we call them icypoles in Australia - and now I want one!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are so SWEET and absolutely charming!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those of us in the "Deep South" say keep making popsicle cards! Even the suggestion of something cool and refreshing helps! These cards are awesome, Rita. But, seriously, I don't think I'd ever be able to use the second sentiment... hmmm. I'd have to think long and hard about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love! Those cards are fabulous. And Laila's look cracks me up!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)