Saturday, August 30, 2014

I LOVE Big Books


I have been stamping like a crazy woman this morning!  I was so happy to have lots of time to just relax and let the creativity flow.   This card is a one-layer card for day 4 of the Winnie & Walter/Simon Says Stamp Share the Love challenge.   I just started a new book last night that is 1154 pages, so I think it was a perfect card for now.   lol  

share the love graphic SSS

I used a Marina Mist, Old Olive, and Tangerine Tango along with a bit of Early Espresso.   I thought they made for a fun card.  


I don't know if I ever posted Laila's little craft she did at the library.   We didn't get to go this week, but I'm hoping to go back next week.   She was a bit shy before, so I'm hoping if we go frequently she might get out of that a bit.  

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)