Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Poppy Sketches Ice Cream


I found a few new challenge at Poppy Sketches and decided to play along today!   I had these colors on my desk, so it just seemed like perfect timing to do it.  :)   I am *slowly* using up my SSS card kit, so maybe I'll be ready to put it up and dig into the new one once it arrives.  I am becoming a bit addicited to these ice cream stamps though.   So yummy!


Isn't that a fun challenge?   I normally think cards using red, white, and blue look too patriotic, but I think I managed to avoid that?  I hope anyway.  


My little helper.  She comes running to check out every card now.  She'll feel all the embellishments, comment on the stamps, and then tell me it's a cute card.  :o)    Every cardmaker needs a helper like that!   It sounds like she's awake, so I finished just in time.  See you tomorrow for a new Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  

6 comments:

  1. Cool card (no pun intended)! Fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, once she realizes you stamp while she sleeps, the naps are over. Be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the popsicles! They are fabulous! Love your interpretation of the colors and sketch at Poppy Sketches! Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs, Debbie
    DT-Poppy Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACK! This is so sweet! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute!
    Thank you for playing at Poppy Sketches!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, this really stands out in the Simon gallery!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)