Monday, August 11, 2014

Stampin' Up! Festival of Trees


Laila has been taking a super long nap today, so I have had time to work on some samples for my upcoming class.  It usually takes me making quite a few before I narrow it down to the actual projects we'll make.  This one was inspired by a sample in the holiday catalog and I don't think it will make the cut.  I am going to try changing up a few things, so you'll see a different version (or two) in the future.  

Stamps:  Festival of Trees, Greetings of the Season
Ink:  White Craft, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Versamark
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Tools:  Hearts & Stars Decorative Masks, Tree Punch
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder

Greetings of the Season is one of the sets that you can still get right now.  Once the new holiday catalog starts on August 28th, that won't be the case. To see all the carryover items, look here.


She is back on the sunglasses kick!  lol   I love it.   She's also back into reading after a slight break, so I'm happy about that as well.   I don't always love reading the same book over and over, but whatever it takes to keep her love of books going.    I hear her up, so I'll stop here and go get my after-nap snuggles.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Love all of your cards but especially love your stories about Laila!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your cards but especially love your stories about Laila!! It's not easy being a mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)