Monday, September 15, 2014

Simon Says HUGS!


Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge was to make your own background.   They are showcasing Gelatos over on the blog, so I thought I'd pull out mine and try them again.  I still don't think I have the hang of it, but it was fun to play with them.   I paired the purple I used with the darker Concord Crush color.  It's retired, but still one of my favorite purples.  I popped up my diecut you on dimensionals to give it a little more depth.  


She came clopping through the house with Jason's shoes on the other night.  That girl loves her some shoes.  We struggle to find ours now because she's always put them on and walked off with them.  

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Rita - a great design and lovely background - perfect elements!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome. The colors and the little banners at the top remind me of a man's shirt and tie!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)