Sunday, October 12, 2014

Double the Pink


I feel like I haven't posted in ages.  It has been such a crappy week that I haven't really had much to post.   I did make a couple cards on Thursday when I went to stamp with some friends, so I'll share those with you today.   This is a card for Misti's HYCCT challenge to use something sugary with the always optional pink.  



This one is for Kathy's Laughter is the Best Medicine challenge to make a funny card.  ;)  

We are trying to plan out a reading corner in Laila's bedroom, so we did a bit of chair testing yesterday to see if she liked rocking or if she liked one with an ottoman.   I need to try a bean bag next before we decide.  Hopefully this week will be better and I can get some stamping done.   October is the start of my rough period missing Eli, so we'll see.   It's always difficult to get through the holidays.  Adding in the toddler in the middle of some major terrible twos and whew.   I bought ice cream AND chocolate at the store today.  

2 comments:

  1. It is always hard when you lose a child and then grieving over birthdays and anniversarys. I lost my so. To cot death nearly 30 years ago and my eldest daughter is due to have a baby on this day so maybe it is his time to be returned to us. Laila is a georgeous little girl but you need to cut yourself some slake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita hope you enjoyed the Ice Cream and chocolate! They do make life better, don't they? Here's to a better week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)