Friday, October 24, 2014

Feathers for Fall


I have a fun class this weekend and I thought I'd share one of our designs.  We are going to be doing a one sheet wonder type of class where we make 4 cards from one sheet of 6 x 6 patterned paper.   I'm trying to do a variety of cards, but my first card is a clean and simple Fall one.   I am a bit addicted to this layout and find myself wanting to use it all the time!


We've been having a blast this week with Mom.    We went to our local arboretum on Wednesday and Laila had a blast.  She had so much fun swinging that she didn't want to leave.  :) 

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card and nice that you used an SU! Die...thank you! Wonderful card, looking forward to seeing the other versions! Darling pics of Laila, especially the one with your mom...but love the smile of delight on the swing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that striped strip as an accent to those gorgeous feathers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)