Friday, October 17, 2014

Hope and Chicks


Wow!  I haven't posted since Monday?!   It has been that kind of week though.   I am so worn out.   My mom will be here on Tuesday and we have so much to do to get ready.   The guest room became the toy graveyard and it is taking forever to go through it all.   I am crossing my fingers (and toes) that Jason drives a large load of stuff to donate tomorrow.   Anyway...  So all this cleaning/sifting through old things means not a lot of stamping time.  I took the week off from Freshly Made Sketches and all I've made are these two cards in this post.  The first one was actually started last week, so I have only made one and glued another together.   Sad!!!!!!   I do have a cute image colored, but that's as far as I've made it.  This card was made for Diane's HYCCT challenge to use pink and purple along with two of something.   I used two colors and two strands of twine.  I found this die at the craft store last week and thought it was so perfect.  I am happy to add it to my HYCCT supply bucket.


This is my card for Fran's "chicks stick together" challenge.  The stamp is an Easter stamp, but it just seems fun and silly, so I think it can celebrate a lot of things.   :)

I've leave you with a bit of humor for the day.   Laila tends to copy the cats a lot and play with their toys.   Here was today's cat-like activity:
So, so silly.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute and so perfect for the challenge! Good luck wading through the toys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Hope card gave me chills...I love it! A die? How wonderful - and can be used in so many ways. TFS! Your Easter bunny card is darling and love those three bunnies in sort of a Conga Line!!! Sorry for you hard week, but I totally identify with all that you are doing...we had company in August and between the front yard and the house, I was worn out and still working the morning come came early and not called....and then they were only in two rooms...LOL! But mom's are different....and more at home! Laila is definitely part kitty - most every cat we had loved to play in bags!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)