Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Freshly Made Christmas Trees


It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  Cindy H. is our hostess this week and she has a fun sketch.   I love the different ways it can be flipped and interpreted. :)   I pulled out my Simon Says Stamp card kit for Freshly Made Sketches again this week.  This time I used some of lovely papers from Lawn Fawn that were included with the kit.   I just love this tree image and it looks great in tradition or non-traditonal colors.  

See?  Isn't that a great sketch?   You can flip it all kinds of ways!  I kept it pretty close to the sketch this time.   I can't wait to see the gallery this week.  I know the design team knocked it out of the park!


That long nap she took yesterday really did some work on her hair!  lol 

11 comments:

  1. Rita, I saw your card at Freshly Made Sketches, and had to pop over. I just subscribed for the SSS card kit and am LOVING my Nov kit! I immediately recognized the stamps and papers on your card and was drawn to it. Lovely work. Your card is perfect. And your little girl's hair is perfect too. :) She looks like a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this card,Rita!!Beautiful way to use this Sketch and the Kit!!
    Laila is adorable...so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUper fun card, Rita! And yes, we've had some bad hair naps too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Christmas card, Rita, and such a cool tree stamp. The way you've arranged the trees is so effective and really draws the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those trees are adorable - looks like another great kit! Really sweet card! And one really sweet smile peeking over the crib rail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I love me some Christmas trees on my cards so I really love this! And the little heart is such a sweet addition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Rita! The trees are perfect for Christmas! I really love that little heart! Love the colours! Laila is so sweet! Love the hair! Sure wish I had those crazy curls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The happy smile on Laila's face mirrors the smile I have on my face as I look at your card! This is a stunning card, Rita. I love how you created a strip with banner ends as one of the elements of the sketch, and those trees, especially with the one single heart, are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Rita this card is just beautiful! I'm loving those trees you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Live that take on the sketch Rita! Great card and your little girl looks adorable, 'bad hair day' or not! Thanks for the inspiartion over at FMS. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love these little trees, Rita!! Such a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)